Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Green Goodness

So lets talk Collisions, she has  amazing things  all the time but she has new stuffs  woot!
These items are at the Festival of Sin until March 3rd, so I suggest heading over there and grabbing the goods, cuz the ones I am wearing are mine.. mine.. mine :P
She has the Green With Envy Jewelry set.. very prettiful, as seen by the necklace it does  include earrings as well.  The Malice facial piercing and tattoo set rawr and all done in greens to match.
She also has a back tatt called Tamfo Bebre I couldnt get a good pic today blah somedays my computer and I just dont see eye to eye :(

Hair- Shag Love is a battlefield
Eyes - ID- Sweet treats eyes.. I use granny smith apple pie and blueberry cupcake
face piercing and tatts - Collisions for The festival of sin Malice
Necklace- Collisions Green with envy also for the festival of sin

No comments:

Post a Comment