Monday, October 17, 2011

As the title says day late and so on

I was absent Saturday mostly, that pesky RL  came calling, kids, basketball games and so on so any way, I'm back.. It is October, the time  most wear pink and think about Breast Cancer Awareness...  I think it is great and a worthy cause, my grandmother passed away after a battle with breast cancer. I do wish they would just make every day a cancer awareness day, having lost my husband and his father to pancreatic cancer, my mother in law to melanoma that metastasized into  her bladder, lungs, then brain.  My father who passed away after battling lung cancer for years.  My story isn't new, it happens to many, cancer is devastating, emotionally and financially. anyway enough sadness for the moment.



Skin- ~Mynerva~ Kia-Apricot
Hair- [Lelutka] -BONJOUR hair
Outfit- ::alterego:: Think Pink[proceeds go to cancer research]
Shoes- ::alterego:: toxxikixz think pink edition[also proceeds donated]
Socks-Maitreya Gold Scrunched primsocks


No comments:

Post a Comment