Monday, October 24, 2011

Yummy Latex From Naughty N Nice

So last night a old friend messaged and asked me to test some shoes... woot shoes, my addiction, wow, I love them Locke immediately said "those look.... painful" lol he wouldnt have to walk in them, anyway 2 styles of shoes later and a outfit made to go with the first and  oh yes I am blogging this one... awesome shiny latex goodness. Perfect for  heading to a club, or even for a Halloween Costume so you can explore that Domme side hidden inside so go check out the store.... Naughty N Nice, she makes a lot of amazing clothes, well worth the visit and she mentioned she is going to be in the Cream Filled Hunt, one I have been waiting for myself.


Hair - [Lelutka]-BRIGITTE hair
Dress- Naughty N Nice - Captive
Shoes - Naughty N Nice Captive Shoes
Nails- [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Stylish Nails-smashing pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment